As well as producing a year book of Project 52 layouts I want one collating my layouts of individual moments. As I usually include journalling and more photographs these layouts tell a fuller story than one picture a day. I particularly like the pages at the end of the month showing the random pictures that might otherwise be forgotten. I’m hoping 2013 is the first year I complete the year, although as I’ve just finished January I’ve got a bit of catching up to do.
I’ve arranged the layouts as they will appear in the book (notice my second ever double page spread) a few of the photographs also appear in the January Project 52 pages. I’m a member at ScrapGirls so several of the layouts were the result of some of their forum challenges (shown in italics), plus the majority of my supplies are from there. I enjoy taking part in the challenges because it gives me a deadline and often results in a different style of layout.
- B trying our her first bike (Supplies ScrapGirls, Peppermint Creative, SpeedScraps)
- B with Primrose the snake (Supplies ScrapGirls)
- B and M at the park (Supplies ScrapGirls)
- Cinderella pantomime (Supplies ScrapGirls)
- Snow (Supplies ScrapGirls)
- Painting the bath (Supplies ScrapGirls, Peppermint Creative, RPENN)
- Random shots of B (Supplies ScrapGirls, Peppermint Creative)
- Random shots of B and M (Supplies ScrapGirls, Word Art World)
- Random shots of M (Supplies ScrapGirls)
What were your key moments from January? How do you share your photographs?
You may also like -