I only started this blog in March 2007 so this isn’t a full year review, but I thought it would still be interesting to do.Â IÂ wrote 118 posts, averaging almost 12 posts a month. I’ve had over 9,000 visits (6,600 unique) and over 21,300 page views.
Most read posts
- How I successfully plan my
- Dealing with repeating tasks in a paperbased system
- Introducing my organiser
The most popular topics
The most commented posts
- Why should you keep a personal journal?
- My appearance on the mega Personal Development List
- Problems with the non globalisation of organisation
Greatest number of comment
Greatest number of referrals
My most listened to albums were
I spent the longest time on the following websites
The posts that ‘earnt’ the most money from adsense (I haven’t made enough to actually see any of this yet)