Last Updated: 23 September, 2020
How did you find April? I can’t believe we’re now in May. I kept thinking of work deadlines and activities that we were going to do in May and I keep being surprised that we’re now there.
In April, we’ve been able to focus on settling into the new way of life, that was all a rush in March. We’re developing our family routine, which has some good points and ones we may want to improve, such as less screen time for all of us.
Did you make a big achievement this month or did you make continual progress on a large action? Remember all progress is positive no matter whether it is small or big. What are you proud of starting, progressing or achieving in April?
Here are the things I want to celebrate:
- Weeding the flower beds, so they are now ready for plants
- Reading Your Default Settings: Adjust Your Autopilot to Build a More Stable and Impactful Life
- Planting seeds and keeping them warm in a cold frame
- Creating my first video in over a year
- Participating in a blogging accountability group and I’ve learnt when I engage with the process it makes a big difference in how much I move forward on my blogging goals
- Meditating in the mornings again
- Doing more exercise — I’ve exercised all but one day over the last three weeks
- Sorting through stuff from the old study; I’m almost there but found lots of interesting old notebooks, CDs and a laptop to sort through later.
- My branding project by applying the new colours and logo in a few places including the new video and on Facebook and YouTube. What do you think of the new darktea logo?
- Working at home as I’m enjoying not having a commute, plus now I have a cable connection to the router my connection for calls is more reliable
- Walking through the bluebells
- Playing board games with friends on Tabletopia and BoardGameArena.
- Rediscovering old favourite games such as Staccups.
I’d love to cheer on your progress, because we need the recognition and motivation that it is good to be making small changes. They are the small beginnings that with perseverance will help us make big changes.
What are you celebrating?