Last Updated: 23 September, 2020
How was February for you? What are you most proud of?
It has been a big month for me as I learnt to ski. Yes, for some reason I chose to learn to ski as an adult. This is definitely the thing I’m most proud of because I had to deal with mental fears as well as lack of coordination!
Learning something new and overcoming fears is something so major that I’m intending to celebrate and applaud myself for a while. I’ll be writing about my experience soon, so look out for it.
Did you make a big achievement this month or did you make continual progress on a large action? Remember all progress is positive no matter whether it is small or big. What did you start, progress or achieve in February?
Here are the things I want to celebrate:
- Reading The List which has made me think about things I want to do from the small (get my hair cut) to the life changing (generate income outside my day job)
- Getting a new logo for my blog which I’m working to implement
- Building a new look for my blog, incorporating the new logo
- my marketing course
- Spending lots of time with friends on our ski trip, there were 40 of us!
- Having a games afternoon with friends — we played Pandemic, Codenames and Beyond Baker Street
- Reading some fiction books — this is unusual for me
- Trying out solid shampoo and conditioner and jelly body wash from Lush
- Watching the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Noisy Kids concert with my daughter and her friends
I’d love to cheer on your progress, because we need the recognition and motivation that it is good to be making small changes. They are the small beginnings that with perseverance will help us make big changes. So what do you want to celebrate?