Finding the perfect productivity system is a goal for many people, including myself. I’ve been searching for the system for many years, as shown by the second post on this blog and think I may have found it with Mark Foster’s Final Version.
I’ve been using his system for about 3 months and have found with one major tweak to include a tickler file I am accomplishing more and have complete trust in the system because it is so easy to manage. However, I have to admit my stats so far are not looking too impressive so before I share my experience here is a list of place you can find out more about the system.
- Mark’s Basic instructions
- Mark’s Alternative method instructions
- Video demonstration
- Discussion forum
Software options (discussion of different electronic versions)
- Keep Focus To Do
- Focus Pad
- BlancList and a video review on how to use it
- Evernote and a video review on how to use it
- Workflowy and a video review on how to use it
- Accomplist and an introductory video
Have I missed any sources you’ve found useful to implement the system?