Last Updated: 27 September, 2020
This month I’m sharing posts I’ve enjoyed reading on personal development. Although this is a topic that I’m very interested in, I haven’t seen many posts I’ve enjoyed so tend to focus on personal development books and therefore have built up a large pile of them (I’d love to know your thoughts about which one I should read next in my poll).
I like to share the links I’ve enjoyed to highlight other sites you may find interesting to visiting, and as a way of saying thank you to the site. So please go and read these posts:
- How to Start Building Your Own Loyal Tribe
- 5 Self-Improvement Tips You Didn’t Know Mario Taught You
- Chances of Success
- Marking up your to-do lists for increased productivity
- #Success flow chart
- Three simple rules in life
- Why You Need a Time Budget — and How to Create It
- “What is your biggest hurdle?”
- How to Be Grateful When You Aren’t Feeling It
- Silencing your inner critic for a happier & healthier life
I hope you found some new sites to visit and learnt something from the posts you read. Please let me know of any posts you’ve enjoyed reading and think I would like them as well.