Last Updated: 27 September, 2020
The last month has included Christmas, New Year and going back to work after two weeks on leave. It has certainly been a varied time, but through this I have managed to pick up the number of posts I’ve written. We still don’t have wireless internet at home, so unfortunately I am not making full use of my new laptop, but I can sort of understand why my husband may be worried that I could spend even more time on the computer than I do now!
In the last month I have had over 1,550 visits to my blog (and over 3,500) page views and I have also gone over 130 subscribers, with a new high of 138.
The most popular posts were:
- How I successfully plan my day
- 15 different types of journal to keep
- Introducing my organiser
- Day planner download files
- Dealing with repeating tasks in a paper based system
The most bizarre search terms used to find my blog were
- blog of my house extension
- can you increase weight with guinness
- how old is kim woodburn
- number of visits to bbc website per day
- what did marie antoinette achieve
Again I would like to thank Rosemary at Daily PlanIt as my largest referrer in the last month, for the fourth month in a row.