Last Updated: 27 September, 2020
Its been a mixed month. I decided it was time to get more serious with my blog so I developed an editorial calendar to help me plan my posts, plus I started writing posts first thing in the morning. However, in the past weeks things have been very busy at work where I have either been travelling or I have been working over 11 hour days. This has obviously impacted my energy levels as well as the time available for my blog; I am looking to rectify this at the moment.
In the last month I passed 2000 visits to my blog, an increase of almost 40% on the previous month. Plus the subscribers to my feed has increased past 150 with a new high of 162.
The most popular posts were:
- Dealing with repeating tasks in a paper based system
- How I successfully plan my day
- Organising my home tasks with a week planner
- Day planner download files
- 13 tips to successful hotdesking
Most interesting search term:
- dry wipe wallpaper
- label the fingers to strike on keyboards
- schools getting together to achieve something great
I received the largest number of referrals from The Getting Things Done forum which I visited for the first time.