Last Updated: 27 September, 2020
Things didn’t really pick up in reference to my post writing in the last month as I had anticipated. I wrote a grand total of 0 posts, not very impressive. I have a long list of posts that I want to write and my organisation system is going through several changes at the moment so I have a lot to say, I just need to improve my systems so I can get them out of my head and on to the screen.
However, despite my lack of communication the number of subscribes has not varied greatly and is currently 173 (higher than my last update in February), so thank you readers for sticking with me.
In the last month the most read posts were
- Dealing with repeating tasks in a paperbased system
- How I successfully plan my day
- Ask advice: How to label keyboard keys
- 13 tips to successful hot desking
- day planner download files
The search terms I found most interesting in the last month were
- dry-wipe post-it
- how 2 motivate a rugbyteam when they have losed a game
- wallpaper where you can write notes on it
Again, I received the largest number of referrals from The Getting Things Done forum.