I’ve told you before that I take a photograph ever day and want to produce a digital scrapbook layout for each week of the year and have them printed in a book. However, I’m not doing well at keeping up to date with my layouts so I’ve recently just finished the February layouts. The task that tends to slow me down is sorting through the photographs because it isn’t always easy to choose just one picture for each day, so I’m now applying the little and often approach and sorting through a few pictures each day instead of concentrating on doing a week in one go.
Here’s what we did in February:
- I had a job interview
- My daughter was Star of the Week in her class
- We went to a local pantomime
- Shrove Tuesday
- Oxfordshire Bloggers held their first event
- I got my original Nintendo Entertainment System out
- I took the children to the job centre
- I finished the new Kate Daniels book (and loved it)
- A friend invited me to watch the ballet.
How are you doing with your photo a day project? How do you share your pictures?