Last Updated: 26 September, 2020
I love the idea of using the a photograph a day as a way to record memories. I feel it compliments my written diary as I often take photos of events, objects or people that I don’t mention in my diary. My aim to produce a digital scrapbook layout for each week of the year and have them printed in a book. This is the fourth year I’ve done Project P365 (or P366 this year) and I hope this will be the first year I complete the scrap layouts, although I’m already playing catch up.
Here’s what we did in January:
- I started sorting out the boxes from our loft so we can knock the wall down and create a study
- My daughter had her final chiropractor appointment after spraining a ligament in her pelvis
- The new Batman costume has proved popular with both children
- I collated four boxes of printed photographs to sort out
- My son and I’ve had fun at RugbyTots
- My daughter started Brownies
- Lego building has continued
How do you record your memories; written, photos or both? Are you doing a photo a day project this year? Is so how do you keep up to date?