- I was wearing a designer dress
- I spent months finding the dress
- some else put my hair up
- some else did my makeup
Unfortunately I am not that organised most days; I wear whatever clothes I find first in the morning, all my clothes are looking tired because I dislike clothes shopping, I tend to put my hair up in a pony tail or leave it down with no styling and I rarely wear makeup.
OK, the problem is fairly clear now, I need to make more effort. Its something I’ve been mulling over for a while, but I have a new role at work which means I’m going to be out and about meeting people and giving presentations a lot more and I think it is a really good reason to make the effort now.
My key problem is I dislike shopping so I put it off as long as I can and then when I do go I try and get it over with as soon as possible. Therefore I need to plan my shopping trips and identify ways in which I will find it more enjoyable, any suggestions would be very welcome.
Over the next month I am going to try the following:
- start wearing makeup for work
- do different things with my hair each day
- co-ordinate the clothes in my wardrobe
- select my outfit the evening before
- finish some of my dressmaking project