The aim with Project 52 / Project 365* is to keep up to date with layouts because there is already another week happening. I’m not doing as good as I’d like with this as I’ve recently just completed my February layouts, however I intend to catch up before the end of the year. The templates I’ve created are working really well, but I’m finding it difficult to identify appropriate pictures quickly. This is a general issue at the moment as you may have noticed I haven’t done a Sibling or Hidden me post recently because I’m feeling overwhelmed by our photographs, sorting them and finding appropriate pictures for my posts.
Key events of February 2014:
- More flooding in Oxfordshire / Berkshire
- Team Honk relay
- First school assembly for parents
- First anniversary of moving into our house
- Going to the cinema with B
* Project 52 / Project 365 – are photo challenges encouraging people to take photographs regularly through the year. Project 365 encourages a picture every day while Project 52 is about capturing a week. I aim to take a picture every day, but do weekly layouts which may have 5 – 8 pictures depending on the week. Therefore I think my project has overlaps with both Project 52 and Project 365, but probably doesn’t fulfil either of them properly.