As I’ve mentioned previously my organiser is based in an A5 ring binder. When I bought it the shop only had the one choice, frosted clear plastic. After using it a few weeks I decided to personalise it but sticking a photograph to the inside cover didn’t work as the glue wouldn’t stick the paper and plastic together. I thought it would be nice to change the photograph so I tried a cut down plastic document pocket and using the same glue as before the pocket has not come off. I currently have a picture of Moraine Lake taken on our honeymoon to Canada, but I think I should change this soon to something more suitable for summer.
In front of the dividers I have a flat hole punch, a ruler, plastic pocket and two sheets for my inboxes, one for work and one for home. I then have ten dividers
- Waiting for
- Specific Lists
- Someday / Maybe
- Spare paper
As you can see it follows the Getting Things Done structure fairly well, but there are some quirks within a few of the sections. I think I’ve got the first four sections working well, but I’m not so good at the last six yet, as I’m sure you’ll see.