I love writing a journal and have kept one, on and off, since 1989. I also enjoy sharing what I’ve learnt about writing a journal and here are my popular posts about journal writing.
- Why should you keep a personal journal?
- 15 different types of journals to keep
- 7 different books to use for a journal or diary
- 23 ideas for the first page of your journal or notebook
- 15 more ideas for the first page of your journal or notebook
- How to start a personal journal
- 11 ways to start your journal if you missed 1st January
- 15 ideas for old diaries and journals
- Can blogging replace journalling?
- Journal writing software
- Who will you trust with your journals?
- Book suggestions for journal writers
I have started reading my journals 25 years after I wrote them. This is the first time I’ve read them so I’m sharing the extracts that amuse me: