I love hearing from people about opportunities to work together, so feel free to contact me through the contact form or by email email@example.com. But some things you should know first:
- I write all the content on the site
- I always disclose
So if these are not acceptable to your campaign there is no point contacting me as these are non-negotiable.
I believe when working together there should be benefits to all parties, so I will assess all opportunities (yes in a spreadsheet) for the following:
- can I write an interesting post for the brand?
- will the post be interesting to my readers?
- will I be compensated for the time I spend (through money, products or an experience)?
Once we agree there are mutual benefits, my project management experience will kick in and I’ll start asking you questions to make sure I understand your expectations and I’m confident I can deliver. Questions will be along the lines of deadlines and post requirements such as word length.
If I have any concerns that I can’t deliver a post that meets your expectations I will let you know as soon as possible. This will enable us to discuss my concerns and ensure neither of us are disappointed when the post goes live.
You can find out more about my family and me on my About me page, and by looking around at previous posts you will get a feel for the type of content that works on this blog. But in summary, relevant topics include the following
- Home and garden (including renovation)
- Capturing and sharing memories e.g. photographs, diaries, scrapbooks
- Health and well being
- Organisation and productivity
- Things for the family
Here are some posts I’ve written working in collaboration with brands:
- RoomSketcher Internal windows to lighten the hallway
- LED Hut How to make a floaty wall nightlight using LED fairy lights
- PaperBlanks Notebooks and planners (Paperblanks review)
Remember to get in touch if you’d like to discuss how we can work together.